Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 06-27-2008, 06:18 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

KerryJSullie is on a distinguished road
Unit 402

Can Anyone help me with this unit. I have done most of it but my assessor has set me the following and I am finding it a bit difficult to answer. Dim or what.

Methods for data collection & monitoring policies, procedures and practices, including the legislation and guidelines you follow - DDA.

and

Procedures involved in interagency working - how to set up a meeting how to keep it on track and what records need to be kept.

Please anyone help me, I am getting very tired of this unit and need it done and out the way.
Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

brake it up Methods for data collection- servays, reashurch i.e newspapers + internet etc, talking, observations, investigation etc basically ways to collect info. you might have to give a genral way to collect it or you could be spercific and say dipending on the data you want to collect you would use one of the following and then go into detail about collecting data on a spercific thing

Methods for monitoring policies, procedures and practices, including the legislation and guidelines you follow. basically ways you check your policies etc are ok and working- up to date training to make sure you know whats current + can modify, staff Parent meetings-discuss policies + practices etc, complaints record, accident record, observations of practice and of childrens reactions and of policies working, evaluating and updating every so often, checking the policies against the current laws and leglislation (be specific i.e childrens act etc)

how to set up a meeting how to keep it on track and what records need to be kept- basically if you were doing a meetig how would you plan it-i.e send out notice letter, work out a convinent day etc , how would you keep everyone focused?-make sure every one knows what its about before, wright notes on what topics to cover/what to say, and records-record whos there, whats said, peoples imput, time, date, might have someone right it word for word, then record the out come and how well it went, any future dates etc etc

hope this helps hun
Unread 06-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

KerryJSullie is on a distinguished road

Great thanks very much. You would not believe how much you have just helped me with that I can get stuck in now, Well maybe not today but monday, it is the weekend after all.

Thanks again