Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 04-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

babylily is on a distinguished road
Default How long.......

Hiya,
This may be a daft question - but how much work does each unit involve? I think I am just at the end of 303 and feel that I have learned a huge amount and love the fact that I am already putting theory into practice......, but am a wee bit worried about the huge amount of time I've put into it. 302 was straightforward and easy, but if all the rest are like 303 I have no idea how I will really manage it. At the moment it's achievable as I can give up quite a few evenings a week...but for another 7 units I can see my summer disappearing fast!
I did my masters degree part time a couple of years ago and this is absolutely much harder - at Uni we were spoon fed all we needed to do but doing a qualification from 'home' is a new experience!
Please please someone tell me that 303 is hard!
I am completely indebted to this site and for all the knowledge people have posted...hopefully as soon as I can get some work signed off I can give something worthy back!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

carriesmad is on a distinguished road

I've done 303 and found it the longest so far. My assessor told me it was the biggest unit out of all of them. Thankfully just completed 304 which was a lot more manageable!
Unread 04-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

mayzo1111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriesmad View Post
I've done 303 and found it the longest so far. My assessor told me it was the biggest unit out of all of them. Thankfully just completed 304 which was a lot more manageable!
throughtout the units so far i have worked nearly every night.it seemed so hard and tiring. i am now on 305.the assessor told me 303-305 are the worst. There isnt very much home work after that.Infact i havnt done any home work at all in 305.
i found the therorists sooooooo hard.i couldnt understand them. everyone is different and understands things differently. When the assessor comes out to watch you, she may tick off lots of units relating to one activity that you have done in front of her.This boosts your confidence.
This site will help lots.and so will the childrens learning and development book nvq3.all the anwers are in there in all the labelled units.
The trouble i have is understanding the questions.if they were asked in plain english all would be fine.