Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Early Years News & Events

Early Years News & Events Preschool and other relevant Early years news and events will be posted in this forum along with our subscribed feeds. Please add any local news or opportunity that you feel is of interest

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 01-10-2007, 01:40 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Fundraising Forum ~ Revamped !!

Announcement

As our wonderful list creator & Moderator Miss Muffet continues to grow the potential uses of lists in our forums … we have decided to re home all the more Adult orientated information in our ‘Fundraising for Communities forum’

The whole forum itself has been moved to the ‘Official Area’ so that it has a higher visibility and hopefully members can take a more active role in it.

So from Pub Quizzes to AGM fun & games if you want ideas and suggestions for making your parents & carers feel apart of your group ~ or indeed any local groups that bring together a community then please read on and as always Please add your thoughts, views, questions and suggestions for everyone to share …

Do you think our forums are way too long ???
Don’t forget you can use our (currently ) Penguins to Collapse and expand the main forum areas.

Penguin to click and 'Collapse the forums =
Penguin to click to Expand and read all the forums =
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chelltune is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post

Do you think our forums are way too long ???
Don’t forget you can use our (currently ) Penguins to Collapse and expand the main forum areas.

Penguin to click and 'Collapse the forums =
Penguin to click to Expand and read all the forums =
I think they are a bit long personally, it could be a bit intimdating for new members. I often don't know where to post something but I know that you aren't scary and would just move the thread, other people may be put off from posting all together.
Unread 01-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

I know .. which is why the penguin buttons are as obvious as possible to control what visitors & members want to see or not see !!

There's not a lot else I can do , the information I want to provide people with is laid out as simply as I can make it ... technology hasn't caught up with my 'wants whilst staying within my purse string limits !!
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chelltune is on a distinguished road

LOL, tell me about it, this website business can be expensive. I have yet to even get a forum on my site. Your site is very inspiring, well done.