Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 01-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

victoriawade is on a distinguished road
Default what age of kids are u working with?

im with 9yr olds in yr 5 but ive asked to be moved to nursery because i feel when im writing up mywork sitting in a classroom helping a boy with his work is so different from planning activities etc.

what age do yous work with? ru happy with your choice of age group? every1 in my class works with younger kids so im hoping i can change.........

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM

kirkycharlie is on a distinguished road

i work at a pre-school so with 2.5 to 5 year olds in the mornings we do the key worker thing as well and i help run an after school club we have children age 4-11 so a big age range
Unread 01-06-2010, 10:29 PM

victoriawade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkycharlie View Post
i work at a pre-school so with 2.5 to 5 year olds in the mornings we do the key worker thing as well and i help run an after school club we have children age 4-11 so a big age range
thats a brilliant range.thats what i said to the headmaster the other day,its easy to sit and help them with their work but everything else is arranged by the teacher........ when im qualified and if i stay in placement with the older kids i wouldnt hav a clue about being a keyworker,planning activities,acually having the confidence to take charge of the kids! its ok wrote down but really u need some experience before applying for jobs!

so hopefully starting in nursery next wk!
Unread 01-07-2010, 03:01 PM

u will love it it is everything i have always wanted to do
Unread 01-10-2010, 06:39 PM

Lil_Emz is on a distinguished road

Monday-Friday - after school club 4-15 (our oldest is 13 but we can have u to 15year olds)

tuesday&thursday breakfast club for kids that go to the school we are attached too followed by pre school 2-5year olds

then holiday club for 5-15 year olds

After school club is play work based so i am intending to do the cross over level 3 after i have finished my ccld
Unread 01-10-2010, 07:20 PM

Whoop whoop - yayy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Emz View Post
Monday-Friday - after school club 4-15 (our oldest is 13 but we can have u to 15year olds)

tuesday&thursday breakfast club for kids that go to the school we are attached too followed by pre school 2-5year olds

then holiday club for 5-15 year olds

After school club is play work based so i am intending to do the cross over level 3 after i have finished my ccld
omg thts a big age differance how do u cope witn the older ones ie 15yr we are hopefully going to be opening a holiday club here and i have been asked to help run it am looking for to it as it will give me something to do in the holidays

cross over level 3? explain
Unread 01-12-2010, 02:07 PM

Lil_Emz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkycharlie View Post
omg thts a big age differance how do u cope witn the older ones ie 15yr we are hopefully going to be opening a holiday club here and i have been asked to help run it am looking for to it as it will give me something to do in the holidays

cross over level 3? explain

they are really good with the younger ones and they enjoy what we do and too be fair we only have two 14 year olds

crossing over to level 3 in playwork gives me the qualification in playwork and early years - means that i can transfer alot of my ccld into the playwork qualification - our after school is playwork based