Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 04-02-2013, 04:51 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Nikkillaaa is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Help pleassseee as my extenstion deadline ends today :((

Hey guys, im at a complete stand still one my assignment two for professional practice and this is my final hand in date (after extention). I just cant find anything, and really struggle with self evaluation.

b. Explain why self evaluation and review is important for career development (300 words)

c. Explain where values are formed and analyse 2 value systems that apply to your current pathway (300) - (early years pathway)

Any help at all would be appreciated as im feel im about to have a break down lol!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-03-2013, 10:18 PM

coralbay is on a distinguished road

Im not sure but for "b" i will write something like this;Sorry about my spelling.

Having a personal development plan helps you to take responsibility for your own carer and development to develop your own skills and to be awore of your strenght weakness and training requirements.it is important to evaluate my personal effectiveness so that i can continue to develop my skills and professional knowledge.I think about how effective my practise is and if i need i will discuss my reflections with superwisor and sometimes colleagues at staff meeting using their feedback to inform my evoluation.Reflecting on your own practise helps you to see how well you are working and to identify areas in need of improvement.It is important to see if strategies are successful and how changes if necessarycan be made reflection helps to identify gaps in your knowledge as well as strengths so that you can plan to improwe knowledge understanding and skills.
Unread 05-20-2013, 10:04 PM

Nikkillaaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralbay View Post
Im not sure but for "b" i will write something like this;Sorry about my spelling.

Having a personal development plan helps you to take responsibility for your own carer and development to develop your own skills and to be awore of your strenght weakness and training requirements.it is important to evaluate my personal effectiveness so that i can continue to develop my skills and professional knowledge.I think about how effective my practise is and if i need i will discuss my reflections with superwisor and sometimes colleagues at staff meeting using their feedback to inform my evoluation.Reflecting on your own practise helps you to see how well you are working and to identify areas in need of improvement.It is important to see if strategies are successful and how changes if necessarycan be made reflection helps to identify gaps in your knowledge as well as strengths so that you can plan to improwe knowledge understanding and skills.
Thank you very much for replying to me.. I appreciate it so much!!! I am sorry for the delayed thanks, my email didnt inform me of a response :( But I appreciate it a lot!