Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 06-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

skeys is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Unit 140.4.3

Hi. Stuck again!!

Support others to understand the importance of well being and resilience in the context of safeguarding.

Does this mean, discussing policies, looking after staff resilence, having weekly meetings etc. Dont get the bit ' In the context of safeguarding'!!

Please help.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-29-2014, 08:42 PM

HoganGymraeg is on a distinguished road

I was told to write about how I help staff learn to let children have a go at things themselves first, not to go running to the child straight away etc. I'm doing this unit now but I'm stuck on 1.2
Unread 06-30-2014, 08:01 AM

skeys is on a distinguished road

Hi Think the numbering and format of yours may be slightly different to mine. What is the actual question and I see if I can help. Thanks for your reply.
Unread 07-05-2014, 03:29 PM

HoganGymraeg is on a distinguished road

Sorry only just seen your reply! I've moved on to 2.3 Develop the process for reviewing the process for safeguarding policies and procedures and I am stumped! Any ideas please?
Unread 07-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

bron1311 is on a distinguished road

isn't 140, 4.3 observation not written
Unread 07-08-2014, 11:38 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

presumable you review all your sg p and p every year and when ever a SRC is published how do you do this? is it clear is there a clear response and review procedure? what needs to be improved
Unread 03-19-2016, 09:32 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

eddieoh is on a distinguished road

im doing level 5 advance practice questions are the same just numbers different
Unread 03-30-2016, 07:24 PM

Weeze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoganGymraeg View Post
I was told to write about how I help staff learn to let children have a go at things themselves first, not to go running to the child straight away etc. I'm doing this unit now but I'm stuck on 1.2
I have an annual plan to review policies, however if there are changes to legislation I change the order, I immediately updated the safeguarding policy when the Preventy Duty was introduced, then held a staff meeting to explain it to staff. Once the policy was reviewed and explain I sent a copy to parents and staff.
Hope this helps
Unread 04-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

eddieoh is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeze View Post
I have an annual plan to review policies, however if there are changes to legislation I change the order, I immediately updated the safeguarding policy when the Preventy Duty was introduced, then held a staff meeting to explain it to staff. Once the policy was reviewed and explain I sent a copy to parents and staff.
Hope this helps
Thanks big hugs