Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 06-23-2013, 03:42 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

misssparkles is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Cyp 3.2- promote child and young person development

Hi, I am working on unit CYP 3.2- Promote child and young person development. I have nearly completed this unit, I just have one question to complete. I have made a start on it, but I am stuck!
It is AC 3.2- demonstrate how own work environment or service is organised to promote the development of children or young people.
I have been told by my tutor it needs to be written and then observed by my assessor.
I have gained a little guidance from my assessor, but am now stuck!
the factors I am stuck on are:
providing services
supporting children and young peoples rights
supporting participation

I hope someone can help, then I can hand it in tomorrow

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-23-2013, 07:05 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, not knowing your setting these are a few suggestions ..

Supporting communication, physical & intellectual development might be how your setting provides its own, or has external agencies in for ..
Speech & language therapy - workshops, meetings, books, toys ..
Toddler groups - planned & regular, large play equipment, space to run & explore
Makaton sing & sign
Stay & play sessions

Does your setting's own service support children's rights by eg...
Providing a safe environment for them?
Does it encourage & have opportunities where children are able to express themselves freely
Does it provide information when needed ..

Supporting children's participation - google search is about having rooms inside and outside that are accessible - children can get to them, move things around, construct & deconstruct, have space for rest, quiet & activity, areas that are inviting, interesting and engage children and for the setting to have a system/policy & procedure maybe where the environment can adapt or change to ensure inclusion & individual children's participation.

Hth xx

cyp 3.2 unit pdf on ocr
Features of an environment or service may include:
 stimulating and attractive
 well planned and organised
 personalised and inclusive
 encouraging and practising participation
 high quality policies in place and followed
 regulatory requirements met
 varied
 meeting individual and group needs
 providing appropriate risk and challenge
 involving parents and carers where appropriate to setting or service
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 06-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

misssparkles is on a distinguished road

Thank you so much for your help, you have helped me on the right track, thank you!
:jump:
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

walaamohran is on a distinguished road

hi, can anyone give me a helping hand on how to write an introduction and a conclusion on unit child and young person development as i really find these two mainly so borring and really run out of ideas? thank you
Unread 01-22-2014, 08:44 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

walaamohran is on a distinguished road

[quote=walaamohran;56500]hi, can anyone give me a helping hand on how to write an introduction and a conclusion on unit child and young person development as i really find these two mainly so boring and really run out of ideas? thank you