Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 12-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Coffee Decorations

anyone else put up their home decorations today ?

What a job, wish I knew the number for FC's elves to come give a hand .. off to hoover now !!
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

janice is on a distinguished road

Ours will go up on the 14th. Well will start on Friday 14th and hopefully finish on the Sunday ........ and then I always seem to be fiddling with them for ever after.

Nativity play is on 12th so like to get that out of the way before I even start thinking about OUR Christmas.

Message for Cabin - have got the paper plates and the self seal bags- ta very much for the idea!
Unread 12-03-2007, 02:41 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road

I've been told that ours can't go up until I've varnished the cupboard.....oh well, no decorations for us this year then! :rotfl:
Unread 12-03-2007, 04:59 PM
cybertwin

putting ours up this weekend apparently!!

always wait till after sons birthday on the 6th, good thing he was early not on time as would be 25th !!!
Unread 12-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chloe is on a distinguished road
Default Christmas

Ours will be up when ever hubby decides!! have decided that is his area this year as I am so busy,up to London every week for two nights to do childcare plus working in preschool! tree in the garden from last year!!
They will be up and down very quickly as off to Ireland for the new year and then off to the sun for two months!
Unread 12-04-2007, 10:05 PM

janice is on a distinguished road

TWO MONTHS!

Did I read right?????
Unread 12-05-2007, 08:37 AM

jelleybabe is on a distinguished road

I am so jealous because I can not put my decorations up until hubby finishs decorating the livingroom, this is his second week of doing it, and he is at home all day, in the mornings by himself and my 3 year old and me join him at dinner time (but then I have to do uni study) but took 2 days of to wallpaper for him.

Still might get them up by the weekend, that is what I am telling the children.

Merry Christmas everyone

Sarah
Unread 12-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Patsy

Don't worry we have a party booked for 15 and have half the wall paper in dining room off.Have got paint etc .but all the reps keep calling and delaying us. Customers keep saying when are our decs giong up.Considering I did the whole pub last year and only two commented I think they have an xyz cheek. Too soon and you get sick of them.Always put ours up on 15th.
Unread 12-12-2007, 03:50 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road

Well, ours started to go up on Saturday evening, but as it took 4 hours to put the tree branches together, I gave up and decorated it the following night.....it is a huge and gorgeous tree - 8ft! Feeling more festive now!