Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 01-14-2007, 01:21 AM
strawberrykisses

Crossfingers Flat viewing

Flat viewing

Saw the flat on friday , it was a bit of a shock as its a really stange lay out, to get to the kitchen you have to go through the bedroom LOL and the bedrooms tiny would fit a bed, wardrobe and nothing else. bit i figure if its just going to be me then thats ok.

Took me a while to get used to the idea, as my flat just now is quite big but then thats because theres 2 of us. But I also realised Id much rather be in a small place alone than in a bigger place withsomeone I feel akward with now.

So I am handing in my form and deposit on monday - and hopefully no one else will have got there first! if they havent then i have 7 days to get my 3 refrences and garantor form in, then i think its pretty much mine to rent!

Crossed fingers!!!!!

Oh and - its closer than I thought daft me forgot that houses go up in 2s not ones cos of odd even numbers hahaha!! and its only one bus stop away from the flat im in now lmao, although technically its in a different area as its JUST over the line!

E xx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-14-2007, 10:45 AM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Crossfingers

Good luck :crossfing, let us know the next installment.
Unread 01-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Sounds like an adventure .. is the person you were sharing with a co worker?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-15-2007, 07:39 AM
strawberrykisses

thanks

everythings gone a but pear shaped yesterday so not sure whats happening eeek

shes a student in the same course as me. (except ive dropped out it now)